The Bloomington Community Foundation (BCF) is dedicated to building a healthy, strong Bloomington community. The foundation’s volunteer directors share a vision of Bloomington as a caring community with an outstanding residential and business environment. We respect Bloomington’s rich heritage while anticipating the changes, which will shape its future.
Through the BCF’s collection, management, investment and distribution of charitable donations to the Bloomington community, the quality of life in Bloomington is enhanced.
The Bloomington Community Foundation’s mission is to create an environment that encourages giving and sharing.
To be the driving force and principal trustee for raising, receiving, and distributing resources for the betterment of Bloomington through:
- Funding programs that promote the quality, vitality and safety of the community
- Click here: BCF Legacy Nomination Form to download the BCF Legacy Award Application.
- Supporting philanthropic goals of donors who care about the Bloomington Community
- Enhancing the community spirit
- Providing individuals and organizations opportunities to create a legacy